Thursday, January 10, 2008

quote

“Disturb us, Lord, when we are too well pleased with ourselves. When our dreams have come true because we dreamed too little. When we arrive safely because we have sailed too close to the shore. Disturb us, Lord.”

Sir Francis Drake

I pray that I allow God to work in my life the way He wants and never become to complacent. I want to dream great dreams for Him. I want to get out into the deep. Vision Baptist Church needs people that believe God and will dream as well as does your church.

I invite you to check out Vision News and see the new look. You can also get the latest sermons preached at Vision on a player right on the page

2 comments:

Johnny said...

I like that quote you have from Francis Drake. Too often we get too proud about what we are doing and miss the bigger picture. The Gospel needs to be preached!

Blessings to you

Eddie Eddings said...

Thanks for the post! Keep up the God work brother!