Thursday, August 02, 2007

Two links to look at

I want to invite you to look at two very good links that Travis Snode sent me that I believe can help all the missionaries and pastors that read any of my three blogs.

I of course do the vision news and World Evangelism News and Helps as well as this one. I hope that you will subscribe to all three.

The first page that I invite you to look at is about preaching on giving. I think that they answered some real questions that you might have. Check out this page from Generous Giving.

A blog that I read and that I am subscribed to is Ministry Marketing. I know that marketing can have some negative ideas attached but we are all marketing even when we say we do not. I have learned a lot from them and would invite you to read this post.

Feel free to write with your comments or questions at any time to gardner at bcwe.org

Subscribe to Vision News by Email

Subscribe to World Evangelism by Email

Subscribe to World Evangelism News and Helps by Email


View blog reactions

No comments: